Sunday after we got home from the Art Center, I was tired so stayed in the house and rested. While outside...Ashley was busy for a couple hours taking some graduation pictures of Amanda! I was thinking, in our back yard??? However..she found lots of props and I think these are great pictures!! What do you think??? And of course I also love the picture of all three of them!! smile.....
After a busy day yesterday...we met with family last night for dinner and a nice visit!!! smile... Isn't God wonderful to give us the love of families????

This morning for breakfast Ashley made us some banana pancakes with chocolate chips! Yummm they were sooooo good! Papa said he wasn't going to let them go home...that Ashley could just call her fiance and tell him she had been kidnapped...in Iowa...smile....
However, they packed up and our daughter in love picked them up to make the hour plus drive to the airport in Omaha. But with all the flooding, detours and traffic, they missed their flight, so are staying near the airport and will fly out bright and early tomorrow morning... I do know that God has a hand in all that happens, so I am reminded of my old saying "everything happens for a reason".... Please pray for their safe trip home tomorrow...smile...
Our house is so quiet tonight and we miss all of them sooo much! I'm sure you've all had this feeling and understand...
Blessings..




2 comments:
I can imagine how much you are missing your family. Great times together, and now you have Skype, you can chat to them often.
Ashley has done a great job with her photos. Beautiful orange flower and I especially like the one of Amanda leaning against the garden wall. Your daughter looks more like the girls' sister sitting there with them!
What a great family you have. I'm thinking that could be your sister sitting in the front of the group with you :)
Hope your weather is cooling a bit and you are taking it easy. I've been in the garden for a while today as it was sunny, but a very chilly wind!
Have a happy Wednesday.
Betty
I laughed at your recipe story and it reminded me of the time I tried a new dessert recipe once when we were having company for dinner. When the Engineer took the dessert out of the oven he looked at it aghast and said, "Did this come from a recipe or did you make it up?" :)
Post a Comment