This morning our skies were overcast...(but still pretty!) I had Tom step out on the porch and take this shot!
We headed across the river...smile...to see my MS doctor today. I haven't had to see him for the last year!! Actually, he went on a nine or ten month sabbatical, he and his son drove all over the United States!! smile...he said there is so much beauty and friendliness all across America, but it was nice to be home...!!
I ordered some ornaments from Linda at Prairie Flower Farm and they came today in the mail! (I love our mail-lady...smile...) She did a tutorial today on her blog...go over and check it out on how to make these cute gift bags!!!
And look what I received from a FB and Twitter friend! Isn't it just the cutest thing you've ever seen?? She also put in a poem "Poem to a Friend I Have Not Met"....this is the coolest thing I've ever read and so true!!! Her ornaments are always just so adorable...she is such a dear "friend"... Thank you Sandra!!!
After lunch (we split one at the Black Bear), doctors appointment (which went great..with instructions to come back in 6 months), we headed to WalMart to do some shopping! Oh...how sad it was to see all the people in such bad moods...this should be such a happy & joyous season, yet they are just so stressed..sad... We were victim to one of them, we pulled into a 'handicap' parking spot..and a pickup pulled up behind us...when Tom got out the guy started hollering at him..."Hey old man...I was going to park there, you took my spot!!!" Tom held his cool, and said...'do you want me to move??' Of course he 'hollared' "Yes!!!" So we backed up and found a much better and closer spot on the other side of the lot!!! Then inside the store...people were hollering at others for blocking the aisles,...I just zoomed by them while I was humming a Christmas carol...hoping they would realize why the store was so busy... However, every one of the workers were just amazing, they were either helpful or courteous...bless them!!!
*Sorry about this post I wrote it last night and it wouldn't save..so I lost half of it and had to re-do it this morning! I hope you are in for a lovely and blessed day!!!





2 comments:
Gert, what a disappointment when technology doesn't work the way we want. It's good to read your posting, regardless.:-)
I know this must be a stressful season for many folks out there, but there really is no excuse for being just plain rude!! It sounds like Tom is a peacemaker, and how wonderful it was that you found another suitable parking spot.
Christmas Eve is a week from today, and my hope is that everyone will look for ways to experience peace and show love!
Have a great Saturday!
xoxo
Great to read that you had a good visit with the MS doctor. How nice to receive those goodies from lovely people. I will go over to Linda's blog and take a peep.
What a peacemaker is Tom! You both have the best attitude:) I really feel sad for those people who don't enjoy life. They probably have problems we just don't know about.
Post a Comment