The last few days have really done me in...smile... After our drive to see the therapist, taking my shot and another busy day yesterday I just have not had the time or energy to do my blog, which I am so sorry about.
We spotted this pumpkin farm Monday..wish I had zoomed on on it more. You know how it is when you are driving down the road and spot something that catches your eye? No time to zoom...ha.. just snap and hope for the best...smile... Have you gone to a pumpkin farm this fall? I always thought they'd be fun for the kids..
| "Sovereign Lord, you made the earth & the sky by your great power & might; nothing is too difficult for you." Jeremiah 32:17 |
As I said... God is so good... yesterday morning as we were going down to stretch and do my 'new' exercises...the phone rang and it was the company for my Tens unit that I use to help me with my sciatica nerve issue. The unit broke and I had called to see what, if anything they could do about it. They said, I had a 'life time' warranty on it and they would send out another one right away! All I had to do was send the broken one back in the envelope they provide!!!! (AMAZING!!..) Then I just started to exercise and the phone rang again...and with a heavy sigh...(smile) Tom answered it and it was the doctors office, letting him know the drug company approved him for assistance on helping with his heart medicine, due to the fact he is now in the "do nut hole"... (THIS WAS A BIGGY...& WHO IS BIGGER THAN GOD???? (no one...smile))
I know in my heart, that He moved in our lives yesterday..big time!!!!
Another testimony...Friday when I was at Red Hat, I called Tom to let him know our luncheon was just about over and he could come pick me up. Well, it wound down, everyone had left, the church people were cleaning off the tables...and no Tom... As I was talking to our Queen, I thought I'd better turn the ringer up on my cell phone, (I usually have it on vibrate), within a few 'seconds' it rings and it was Tom, he had missed his turn so was running late.. Now to me that was NOT a coincidence or luck, it was a GOD thing. Isn't it funny (ironic) all the things that happen each day, that we take for granted but it's really GOD working in our lives for our own good....
Tonight I will blog about our day and annual meal last night. It was amazing!!!
We're off today, to the doctor, for our flu shots (sad)...I don't like the effects of them, but they are a necessary evil I guess...smile... How about you have you gotten yours this year??
Better get busy around here...hope you all have a blessed day!!!

2 comments:
Gert, I got my flu shot at CVS drugstore. I am lucky, no effects. God is good..He has been very good to me. I count on His love everyday. Some times I forget to turn all my woes over to Him...being an independent woman, you know. But then I know only God can fix somethings. So glad He is helping Tom and you.xoxo, Susie
No, we haven't gotten our flu shot yet, but have plans to do so later this month. We get one every year.
Yes, I would say you have a Higher Power working in your life, Gert. Wonderful to hear!
xo Nellie
Post a Comment