Have you ever heard that we all have a twin out there somewhere?? Actually, back when I was a freshman in high school, we found a book in the library of another schools newsletter and there I was! smile... Yes, my twin, another girl who looked just like ME! Now today, I would have followed through with finding her!! But not then... Fast forward to today...when we go out to the doctors office the receptionist Angie, really reminds us of our granddaughter Ashley! What do you think?? Actually Ashley is a blond, but at one time she dyed her hair..(that is how I got this picture from back then). They both have natural curly hair, yet each one straighten it every so often...(how funny is that?) Angie is older and has a baby, Ashley will soon graduate college and get married in June! It's just like seeing our Ashley each time we go to the doctors! smile... Speaking of doctors, I went today and got a cortisone shot in my hip. Pray..pray..pray...that this takes care of my problem!!! (thank you)
I just have to end this post with another photo of something that happened here the other day. The truck driver thought he had cleared the tracks as he was waiting for the red light to change! Then 'boom'...smile... The reason I shared this...no one was hurt in this accident...but it was a 'Oops moment!'....
Hope you have a good weekend.......


3 comments:
I am praying and praying and praying that this cortisone shot helps you, Gert. I know you have been suffering so much and you NEVER complain but I KNOW you are in a lot of pain. I am so sorry that you missed your Red Hat meeting today- I know how much you love going. NEXT month you will be there!
That Walmart truck thing is awful- glad no one was hurt though.
Those girls could be twin sisters!!!! xo Diana
Gert, Praying you are feeling better from the shot. It may take a day or two . Wish I lived nearby...I would come help out anyway I could.
I bet that truck driver had to change his shorts after that. I know I would....LOL
Enjoy your sweet Tom and the weekend. xoxo,Susie
Good Saturday morning, Gert. I hope the cortisone shot is a help with your pain and that you will have a better day today.
We have sunshine here and the prediction of high temperatures near 70. My husband is thrilled to be outside!
xo Nellie
Post a Comment