Look at these gorgeous flowers! When we were at this (high end) nursery today...and as you'll see below I felt like we stole them @$19.99 (plus we had a $10.00 off coupon!) sigh...
When we walked into the nursery, I had to pull out my camera and snap these pictures. I love all those statues, but was afraid to look at the price tag...lol Then into the room with all the flowers and plants. Look at those adorable heart cactus....I'm kicking myself for not buying one....
Another view of all those lovely plants! Isn't that basket just beautiful?? Well, all those hanging plants and the basket were $39.99....yikes!! So after Tom picked out his green pepper plants and basil...I asked the worker if they had any hanging plants that were less then $39.99...smile.. She showed me this gorgeous purple hanging planter for $19.99...I said 'yes, we'll take it!' And as we were walking up to the check out, I spotted another one, only it was pink...and I said...'I want that one too...' smile... Tom's like where am I going to put all of these?? Then he said, "we'll leave your scooter here and take them home and come back and get it." So that is what we did...
We also went down to the Farmers Market today!!! It was so great to see our friends again!! I bought a few things including...cookies for Rusty... He was so happy to see them! smile...
Last night I spotted this baby squirrel..he is so little (compared to their parents...lol)
And I took this one also. Before I got my camera out, the Papa cardinal was flittering and fluttering around her... So, this picture looks like she's wondering where 'he' went...ha..ha... But I'm sure she found him later on...out of the view of the camera..
more as it happens here in the city................






7 comments:
I am so glad you got out today!!! Looks like you all had a fun day!!! Love the flowers the colors are just gorgeous!!
such a great day, beautiful flowers, great photos!!!
It is so wonderful to see you posting again, Gert. Your flowers are gorgeous and you will enjoy then all the way into Fall. It is amazing how pricey plants get in some of the stores. I usually wait until the first flush is gone and they reduce the prices pretty quickly then.
We have a baby squirrel, too, and his tail is so scraggly. He is about 1/3 the size of his parent...we're not sure if it is Mom or Dad that we always see.
Hope you had a good day and are feeling better. xo Diana
It sounds like quite an outing you had, Gert! That garden store is amazing! I hope you are feeling much improved at this point. Have a great Thursday! xo Nellie
One of my favorite things to do is to roam around a nursery full of gorgeous plants. Makes my heart happy.
Blessings to you.... Have a great day
Looks like a fabulous place, Gert and the flowers you got are gorgeous. Have a wonderful day. xo Laura
Looks like a great nursery! Cute photos of the squirrel.
Post a Comment