Today is our Granddaughter Amanda's 20th birthday! Amazing...where do the years go? One minute you're in a birthing room watching a beautiful baby girl entering this world! And then "she" is no longer a teen, but a young woman turning 20!!! How awesome is that? God is so good to us!
Here is another picture from the other day when we were down by the Pavilion, which is by the river..what a beautiful setting..smile...
And another view. Can't you just see a big wedding going on up there under the pavilion? smile...
And last but not least...we saw something going on across the river..so I told Tom I'll zoom my camera in and see what it was. Well, guess what? It was a dog show... and we never heard a thing about it! Darn, we could have entered "Rusty" in the competition and he probably would have won! smile.. What do you think??
Hope you're having a wonderful week...
more as it happens here in the city..........



3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your sweet, sweet granddaughter, Gert. I can't believe she is 20! Where do the years go?
I think Rusty would win hands down...or I guess that would be PAWS down! xo Diana
Gert, Your g.daughter doesn't look 20...so sweet. I know what you are saying about "where do all those years go"....sometimes, if I dwelled on it, I'd be crying all the time. :):) Well yeah, Rusty could have accepted his own torphy and carried to you and Tom for a treat. LOL ..Love that dog. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo,Susie
happy birthday to your grandgirl! 20 is a great age - your whole life still ahead. :)
Post a Comment