Aren't they the most adorable little girls you've ever seen?? Their Mama (Wendy) is coming to pick them up from her Dad's (see her reflection in between the twins?) their Grandpa.. Perfect picture..as their dog "Crue" is lined up beside them...sweet...
We headed off to the doctor this afternoon and spotted these beautiful bushes along the roadside! We came out of there all stuck...ha.. with B-12 and Flu shots!! (I hope I don't have a 'bad' reaction to that one...) I'm going out to lunch with my girlfriend tomorrow, so I must feel good...ha...ha..
After the Doctor's visit, we headed off to shop, we drove by this house..it is so pretty!!! We had a few items to pick up, so we went to a couple stores and then to the grocery store!! So it was a busy day, I bet we'll sleep good tonight!!
Hope you day was special also...
more as it happens here in the city......



4 comments:
Those girls are so beautiful and getting so big.
Hope you don't have a bad reaction from those shots, Gert. That is a gorgeous house you spotted on the way home.
Have a good night's sleep and enjoy lunch with your friend tomorrow-xo Daina
Such dear little girls. They must keep everyone busy!
Lovely Autumn colours and blue sky in your photo and a pretty house and garden as well. It looks so neat.
Have a nice day with your girl-friend, tomorrow.
Hugs, Betty
Ps I love your beautiful header Gert!
Precious little girls! Aren't they a joy for everyone!
We had our flu shots already here with no problems. Hopefully you will not have any problems, either.
Enjoy Friday!
xo Nellie
Gert, The little ones are adorable. Nice pictures of the fall colors and the beautiful house. Enjoy the weekend. xoxo,Susie
Post a Comment