That is what I'm calling our weather. The last couple of days we've had record breaking temperatures! Today was gorgeous, with a high of 62 degrees! We, along with many...many others got our vehicle washed. The cars were very dirty, as was ours! (Look at the line up of cars!)
Even though it was warm, look at the ice on the river!! (Wait until tonight...the whole river will be froze...lol! Of course that's a joke!!)
We were heading over to get Tom's haircut. I stayed out in the van and talked with my daughter on the phone!! There were a few ahead of him, so that made for a perfect opportunity to talk to Brenda. Pretty soon, I saw it was Tom's turn (as I saw him move from his chair, through the window!) I saw an older man come out the door, then all of a sudden the door opened and I thought what??? I looked up and it was this old man...sad... I said, "Oh, I'm sorry, but you're in the wrong van!" He was so embarrassed...I told him 'that's okay..'
We also, took Rusty to the vet, to get some shots that he needed!! And finally we ate out about 2:30! By then we were hungry!! ha..ha.. But it was so nice, I just loved being out in it. Finally, we came home... By sundown, our winds had picked up and were blowing about 30 to 40 mph from the northwest! That means cold temperatures from Canada.. Tonight will be around 1 degree. Winter is back!!!
I hope you're having a good weekend.
Blessings...
more as it happens here in the city.............



3 comments:
Love reading about your day. Glad you were able to enjoy some sunshine.
Sounds like you got a lot done.
Keep warm
Betty ox
a nice weather break, but the ups and downs tend to get folks sick so that's never fun.
Hi! It looks lovely and warm. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you a Happy New Year!
lizzy at gone to the beach
[thank you for blog comments too!]
Post a Comment