Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Widow's Suitor


I got a copy of my friends new book "The Widow's Suitor"... and as soon as I got it, I was wanting to start reading the story! I had read the preview on Amazon.com and it had me hooked..smile.. I knew I had to have it!!


We had got up early...I mean early for us smile.. one morning and Rusty had went back to sleep, the house was quiet, so I was busy...busy reading away. I thought 'please' keep this quietness in the house.. It's not to often that way in our house!!! So, I got through several chapters before we had to get busy with our day!
 

We headed off, (as it was a beautiful day!) to go out and eat lunch at a restaurant where we'd had mixed reviews on... 


It was a Chinese buffet. They had lots of items to choose from and none of it contained MSG! Yeah..for that! But, turned out we weren't crazy about it. But, that is how you learn, I guess. We did see some old neighbors there though! smile.. Always fun to visit with old friends...

Then Karen and I decided we'd stop over to Hobby Lobby and see what we could find to buy.. ha...ha... That really was a funny statement. Of course we both found something to buy...Tom was just along for the ride...I guess..hee...hee..

We then headed to the Cancer Center. Karen had good news, her numbers were all good!!! I tried to read the book while we waited etc... but I didn't get much more read.




Then today, was busy...busy...busy also. Rusty had an appointment to go to the groomers. So there we were off and running again. We dropped him off and had to go to Walgreens for a few items. When we got home Karen had made spaghetti for dinner! Lucky us!! Then, soon the phone rang and it was time to pick our boy up! Looks cute doesn't he??? I know he feels much better.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! We feel blessed to have some decent weather these last couple days, before the deep freeze sets in Monday...single digit highs and wind chills...and we 'have' to get out and go to the doctor...brrr Not crazy about that one!

What's going on in your little corner of the world??

Blessings,
Gert

more as it happens here in the city............................

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails