Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snow What??

 
 
The other night my SIL said..."Look...look...hurry!!" There was that beautiful Snow Moon! It was so gorgeous!! If you'd like a bookmark with all the dates and types of moon's on it..go over to Susan Branche's page (which I have linked for you here...) and print out your very own book mark! Go down to the bottom of the page, it's noted as "2014 Moons Bookmark".
 
 


 
Do you remember when you were young, they always said "No two snowflakes are alike?" Well, when I look at these close ups, it is so true! Isn't our God amazing?? How he creates each flake different and unique! I'm sure there are people out east who are not as impressed with this as I am...smile...



 
We had lots of birds out here the other day too...they were filling up before the cold and snow. Today was only 31 for a high, but the wind is blowing like crazy...so it has got to feel terribly cold out there. Tomorrow is to be warmer, but it's also suppose to rain and or snow. We had some errands to run, but I think we'll wait till Tuesday.
 
Did you have a nice weekend? Or do anything special?? We stayed home for the most part.
 
Hope you have a wonderful week.
 
Blessings,
Gert
 
more as it happens here in the city.......

7 comments:

Boopnut said...

Moon is beautiful! Snowflakes individually are beautiful, but I am tired of snow.
Deb

TexWisGirl said...

the snowflakes are amazing when you think of them individually. hope it warms a bit for you!

Ida said...

That moon was spectacular wasn't it.
Oh my those snow flake photos are stunning and yes our God is wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower.

Nellie said...

The wind has been really fierce here at times! It just seems to go right through you! My husband and I wear our ear muffs all the time.:-) xo Nellie

Susie said...

Gert, You know I love the moon photo. I like the bird pics too. Hope you are warm and safe. xoxo,Susie

Shirley said...

Gert, Your snow moon picture is so pretty. I have been watching the moon out my window lately at night. I am looking forward to the warmer temperature. It will then melt and we will have a muddy mess. Just need to keep thinking Spring is coming. I felt like some of the weight had been lifted from my shoulders after we got hubby moved to a new room. I am spending time with my boys tomorrow since they are out of school. Have a great day. Be careful being out and about. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I love your capture of the moon, Gert. And I am always amazed at the beautiful snowflakes and how each one is different. Our God is an awesome God, isn't he?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails