There was such a beautiful pink sunrise...I wish the camera could capture the true colors that I see. I'm sure those with nice cameras and the knowledge of how to set them, could seize this beautiful sky!
We weren't up very long this morning, and Tom said, I think I saw lightning! Then all of a sudden.."ka boom"!! The thunder started!! In some ways it sounded so sweet...that's the sound of spring!! smile.. And I was so excited to have rain and not snow...however...come this afternoon...the snow arrived! Not much...but it was still snow... What?? It's "spring" and almost April!! smile...
We even had bunnies in our yard, and he hopped across it and ended up on our deck!! Cute isn't he?? It seems he is small so maybe he's a young one!
Hope you're seeing some signs of spring in your neighborhood!



8 comments:
You got a BEAUTIFUL photo of that pink sky, Gert. It is gorgeous. No thunderstorms here yet but we are supposed to get more snow tonight - UGH- xo Diana
Gert, I love the picture you show us. I have a new camera and I like my old one better. But I am far from being any photographer. Hope your weekend is a good one, xoxo,Susie
Love your springy header, Gert! Can't wait for the tulips to appear in the yard! I think your sunrise photo is gorgeous. I understand what you say about the difference between what our eye sees and what the camera records.
adorable little visitor - just waiting to eat whatever comes up in your yard! :)
We've had some thunder here a couple of times this month. It would be nice if we could actually depend on the true arrival of spring! xo Nellie
Your photos are lovely Gert. Those soft colours in the sky are beautiful.
I'm looking forward to some good rain too. The garden is very dry and needs freshening up. Tap water is just not the same as rain water:)
I got the black and white quilt at Walmart about five yrs. ago...you might look on line for it.
Great photos. I used to have zillions of bunnies in my yard in Texas that would eat all my flowers. I couldn't get mad at them tho because they were so darn cute! Have a wonderful week, Gert!
Post a Comment