This was what I saw the other morning when we were coming home, after dropping my SIL off. It was just breaking across the skyline.
Today was similar with sun and blue skies...and terribly cold temperatures. And of course there were winds...which make it feel so much colder.
Actually we hibernated all day. Did a whole lot of nothing... Do you ever have those kind of days, when you just do nothing??? Then as the day comes to an end you wonder, where did all the time go? And why did you waste it?? Oh well, there is always tomorrow.. (we hope..lol)
Did you watch the Oscars? We didn't, but love to watch ET tomorrow, they will show a lot of the important parts.. Like who had the prettiest dress and who had the worse one. I think sometimes, they wear goofy looking ones, for the publicity. Even if it's bad publicity.
I did see Miley Cyrus's outfit, you couldn't even call it a dress. I think (my opinion) it's sad how she is conducting herself. She is a good singer and doesn't need all that bad hype.
Now I'm going to get down off my soap box... Hope you have a good week.


5 comments:
You must have to go out early to see the sunrise on your way home! It is beautiful, but I don't blame you for taking it easy indoors on such a cold day!
Morning....
a beautiful picture. I love those kind of days when you can just hibernate and do nothing. We all need a day or so like this ever once in a while...lol
I watched some of the Oscars and I don't get it with some of the outfits. I do enjoy seeing the beautiful dresses that are so feminine, but the ones that show almost all are just simply distasteful. Y'all stay warm today.
Yes- it is sad about Miley. She was such a role model as a Disney kid and now my granddaughters don't like her at all. (thank goodness)
I have had several of those "do nothing" kinds of days lately. Just crazy, I know. xo Diana
she wears a dress like that, then looks embarrassed in it = at least stand up straight and flaunt it if you put it out there for the world to see. :)
I love TEXWIS GIRL's comment....
I heard Milley say once that she wanted to make as much money as Madonna...maybe that's why she is making so many bad choices.
We are COLD here today..a little snow..ice...15 degrees at 7 this morning with a high of 27 today. brrr
Post a Comment