Saw this the other day...I thought it was very surreal..
We made this yesterday, using some of our rhubarb. It's a great little recipe.
Rhubarb Crisp
4 Cups rhubarb, cut into ¾” pieces
1 Cup sugar
¼ Cup flour
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 Cup flour
1 Cup brown sugar
½ Cup rolled oats
½ Cup melted butter
Directions:
1. Combine rhubarb, sugar, flour and cinnamon and put in an 8” x 8” x 2” glass dish.
2. Combine flour, brown sugar, rolled oats and melted butter and sprinkle streusel over rhubarb
3. Bake a 375 for 35 minutes.


6 comments:
Gert, Great pic. The only way I have ever eaten rhubarb is freshly picked raw. Although I think it looks good in strawberry/rhubarb pie. Blessings for a good day. xoxo,Susie
what a great brick wall!
I am sure I would like this, but my darn family doesn't like rhubarb!
Deb
Thanks, Gert. You won't believe this. I was just going to look in my files tonight for a crisp recipe...and now I have one right here. I "might" have "borrowed" some rhubarb from an abandoned house. lol xo Diana
I really love tht rock fence...
and your recipe sounds amazing.
Oh, Gert, the rhubarb looks SO yummy! I have rhubarb and I need to get out there and pick it. I could certainly be using it, and freezing some for later. Have a great day, Gert!
Hugs and blessings, Beth
Post a Comment