Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Red Letter Day


Today our friend Betty, from Australia came to visit! We follow each others blog! Oh my goodness, it was just like seeing an old friend after not seeing them for a long time. But, with us, it was the first time we've met in person. Isn't this a small world? (Probably not for the one who had to sit on an airplane for hours on end! LOL)

This photo includes her traveling friend Barbara.

Here we all are, Betty's other friends Rob and Lyn, Rob was the driver. He is able to drive the American way. (I didn't realize that Australians have their steering wheel on the right side, where ours are on the left!) So, to me he has to be very talented to be able to achieve this feat!
 
What lovely people they all are. It was so much fun, we learnt so much about them and their lives. I just can't say enough about this amazing day we had. I thank God for bringing Betty into our life.
 
What kind of day did you have??
 
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

5 comments:

Susie said...

Gert, You all make a good looking group. I know that must have been such fun. This is exciting meeting people we have blogged with. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

Boopnut said...

How fascinating! Glad you met and had such a good time!
Deb

Cheryl @ TFD said...

What fun to get to meet a blog friend! I can tell that you all had a great time together. Yesterday was spent going after something for The Project. Not what I wanted to do, but it wasn't so bad except for the heat! Today I've been to the hairdresser and feel like I'm 5 lbs lighter with the badly needed haircut. lol!
Have a nice afternoon, Gert!

Beth said...

What a great thing, to meet a blogging buddy from Australia! Happy you all got to spend time together.

TexWisGirl said...

that is very, very cool nice pictures of you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails