This has been a stressful week. Poor Tom, they just can’t
seem to get his meds under control. His heart rate is just way too high. Oh course
he doesn’t feel himself due to this. He was back in
the ER yesterday. But thank goodness he was able to come home. They just keep changing up his medicine. And of course it's always stressful, trying to get doctors and office staff to call you back!!! But you need to keep your cool!! (Which isn't always easy to do. Especially when a love one is involved.)
What wonderful friends we have. Tom's appetite has really been terrible. Some days he'd go all day , and not want to eat anything. Then one day a friend called and said she was baking bread and they would run some right over. Yummm. It was still warm and the smell was amazing. One loaf was banana and the other was apple! I think that really helped him, as he ate some with a vengeance...smile...
Thanks again for all your prayers and good thoughts. I'll keep you up to date on how it's going.

3 comments:
Gert, I have you and Tom in my prayers. I am not stopping till Tom is back to driving you around for photos. I know this stresses you too. You both are loved very much and need to know we all would help if we were closer. Thinking of you, love you guys, Susie
i am so sorry that you're both going through this stress and worry. i truly hope they can get it evened out and tom can return to his normal self. my eyes teared up on the friend baking breads. so very sweet. bless you.
Still sending prayers your way. - I know it has to be stressful. Just know that you are being thought of.
Post a Comment