Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

Oriole's and Turkeys

A few days ago, we put out some "grape" jelly and look what came to the feeder!! An Oriole!! I am so excited, as is everyone who comes to visit my window or who check out my Facebook page! Their like, how do you get them?? What kind of feed do you put out?? And I say..."grape jelly" or oranges!! ha! ha! They are coming in droves now!! I will show you more tomorrow!



I took these photos back on April 7th! As you can see we still had snow...which was not the end of it, I'm sorry to say. But anyway, I just loved having this Tom (turkey) prancing around the yard.  I think he was trying to get the attention of the female that was close to him..ha!ha!

I'm going to try and play catch up from last month and insert some of the current things that are going on. Lots to tell..

Hope you're enjoying spring, as we finally are too.

Bye for now...

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Don't you just love the orioles, Gert? They are such fun birds to watch. Looks like you have a head start on Thanksgiving dinner there! I hope you have a blessed weekend- xo Diana

Betty said...

What gorgeous birds, Gert. Beautiful colour. Love your bright header. Spring looks lovely in your neck of the woods :)
Betty ox

Susie said...

Gert, What a big turkey. That is not something we see running around here. I have only seen one in my county. I love orioles. They have a beautiful song. They are very pretty too. I need to get my grape jelly out...I need to also get my hummingbird feeders ready. Hope you have a great weekend.Blessings, love, xoxo, Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails