Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Where do I Start?



Where do I start?? I guess I start right here! It has been almost 5 months since I've posted! Sorry, I  has so many things going on in my life and I feel really bad that I haven't written about them....so...I had this bright idea! I will do a few posts to play caught up! Then I hope to update this blog more often.

Did you have a nice and safe 4th? Last night as the skies darkened..I looked out and could see beautiful fireworks going off all across the horizon, from the east to the west as far as I could see.. Last year they changed the law in Iowa to allow the sale of fireworks.. so this is only the second year that I have been totally entertained with a sky full of celebrational lights! They were red and white...nad maybe a hint of blue! Just lovely!!

The flowers in my header are my daisies. They are always so pretty!!! I just love them! I've had lots of other photos I'll be sharing of my flowers!

Blessings...

2 comments:

Betty said...

Lovely to see your post and those beautiful daisies. Sweet flowers and one of my favourites too.
Don't worry about being absent for a while. Sometimes, it takes an effort to prepare a post and time just goes by. I'm in the same boat as you. I am trying to get together a post at the moment. Hopefully will complete it soon.
Take it easy Gert. Hope you are not too hot there in Sioux City. I wouldn't mind a little warmth as it has been very cold here.
Betty ox

Susan Zarzycki said...

I was wondering if you were okay. I don't often comment but am a follower. Love the picture of the daisies!Take care and enjoy your Summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails