Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

What Happened in October?

Hello—Hello! I’m going to do a few posts to end 2020. I always do a book with my posts in it.  I am trying to do this so my family now and in the future, can read them and see what was going on in my life😊 

Starting back at the end of September I found out I had COVID🙁 My fear of this horrible disease had caught up with me.   My neighbors sister brought this "care box'" over and left it on my porch, since I was quarantined. So sweet and thoughtful! I couldn’t believe it...there were cans of soup, crackers, cookies, candy, (Cracker Jacks-yumm). Drinks that have vitamins etc. in them, a beautiful purple mug, cough drops, hand sanitizer, wipes, and spray. All of that helped me so much. Thank God I didn’t have it as bad as some.  Then 10 days went by and the doctor Zoomed an office call and released me.  But, he forgot to tell me how tired I would be, even after I wasn’t contagious. Ugggg...


A few days later my daughter Brenda, and granddaughters Ashley and Amanda drove up from Georgia, to visit and help out for a week. They had car trouble in Nashville, so that took a day to get back on the road.  Their aunt was dying and they really wanted to see her, but she passed before they got here.  Sad😢 

Looking down one alley.


Cool, huh?


There were so many!


We stayed in most of the time. They did get me out one day, I always love to share unique things that are happening here.  Our city had a painting for any artist in a couple alleys. And we were able to drive through them and here are a few of them. There were so many and they were all just amazing. 


While they were here, I got a new Great granddaughter...Aria! She healthy and beautiful...just like her Mom. We weren’t able to see her due to this pandemic, but have a couple photos. 


Adorable!!


Scarlett



Before the girls left we got a few pictures.  Brenda had her new puppy, "Scarlett" with her too. That little Shih Tzu was so fun to  play with! Winter wasn’t sure what to do around her, so I think she just tried to ignore her. Ha Ha


My son Randy and his wife  Vicky drove out to Colorado to see their son.  Always wanted to see this bridge in Nebraska....so they took a picture of it for me. 




And here he is, my grandson Jesse. He got a different car when they were out there!


I think for the month of October this is about all the highlights there were!! 
Hopefully you’ve enjoyed going back in time with me.

Bye for now!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I’m so happy your bout with Covid wasn’t any worse than it was! October looked pretty good for a pandemic year!
I’m taking Louis Dean later this morning to get his first Codid vaccine dose. Since you’ve had Covid are you still able to get a vaccine?

Nellie said...

I am so very happy your bout with Covid wasn’t as bad as some are having it! Love seeing your family pictures! We feel very fortunate that we’ve been able to receive our first vaccine!

Ruiz said...

So proud of your blog, I have been out of touch for a while with so much going on in my life and I was lost because of my illness but I'm stronger and I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry with your health practitioner, it's really not their fault. They can only practice what they're told to practice, right? When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes,Lymphedema, after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure all human illness diseases I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are sick from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on his online store www.drituaherbalcenter.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails