Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Short Blog...

This is what our new TV stand looks like!! Next blog post.. I'll post the picture of the TV. We're upstairs tonight..as we've got several shows we have TiVo'd up here so need to watch them, then in the future we will be TiVo'ing the shows downstairs on the new TV. 

 Here is Tom checking out the lamps he put together down there..smile... Right behind my chair!! I brought my laptop up tonight so I could do my blog...but it's on the battery...so need to finish this quick before the battery goes down...smile...

Yesterday when we went by a cemetary...I snapped these pictures... 

Soon they will be covered with flowers and memorials...one will be my Grandmothers... This is an old but beautiful cemetary... 

Our local squirrels have been feasting on leftover seeds that have fallen from the bird feeder... smile...

Love your comments... Nellie, it is always nice to read your comments. Glad you will be having a nice day Sunday full of fun and excitement. We too will be celebrating Easter, first church, then breakfast after our church service that will be provided by the men of the church. Later, we will be going to our son's in-laws for dinner and a birthday celebration of our granddaughter. (She will be 21 and is pregnant...smile...) She will be giving us our first 'great grandbaby'!!! So Easter will be a blessing for us also...

Must sign off..thanks for all your comments and glad you enjoy my 'simple little blog'... Let me know what all of you will be doing this weekend...

more as it happens..

5 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

Hi Gert - how sweet of your husband to fix you up a little corner to have for your own - with new lights and all!

Those little aquirrels are adorable!

Happy Easter~

Vicki

Sharon said...

Dear Gert,

I was saddened to hear of the passing of Aunt Pearl and your Aunt Berniece. I have been praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

I was Happy(:)) to see that you have a sweet baby on the way :)

Praying for you sweetie and wishing you and Tom (and Rusty too!) a Very Blessed Resurrection Day!

Love,
Sharon

Mary said...

Sending Easter blessings to you and your family Gert. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs - Mary

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Hi, I love your little TV corner, I hope you have a happy Easter. Congrats on your grandbaby!!! Cyndy

Lisa said...

I hope you enjoy your new stand!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails