We were busy today doing some baking! Banana bread, and I made a Chocolate 'buttermilk' cake. I made two 9" pans, one for us and one for Karen! The other day she bought some milk, then realized it was 'buttermilk'! So she brought it over and I said I'd use it to make a cake! So I figured I'd better share it with her...smile...and of course 'we' don't need that much cake to eat! smile...
I looked out the window today and saw our cute little squirrel doing his thing! Look at his little hands aren't they just amazing??
Oh by the way...this is what we woke up to this morning! Isn't it so pretty?? Amazing what God can create!
Daughter Brenda and her daughters Amanda and Ashley enjoying each other this weekend!!
Hope you are having a blessed weekend!




6 comments:
Oh, your baked goods look SO GOOD! I can almost taste that chocolate cake!
We had an unusual sunset this afternoon, and I tried to take a picture. I don't think my effort was very good.:-(
This is such a special time of the year. I wish you a blessed Sunday!
Oh your Bread looks delicious and that little Squirrel is ADORABLE.... :)
Mmmmm...your baking looks good.
Lovely to see your girls. They look like sisters:)
Your cakes looks very good :)
Wonderful, Gert!
xo
Your baking looks so good, Gert!
Sweet picture of your daughter and granddaughters. They look like they're having fun.
Hope you are having a good Sunday.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment