Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Colors

I'm always so impressed with colors...how they come up with so many differant shades...

Then this morning as I looked out the window and I saw a beautiful 'colored' sky..(which this doesn't really show the true picture I saw!..smile...) So, I realized...all those beautiful colors are actually from God's pallet!! Had He not created these colors for us...we would be living in a very gray and drap world....smile...

This morning the sun was shining so bright...Rusty found a nice spot and took a nap while he was basking in the warmth of it!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend and did something enjoyable... we just rested and today we saw the movie "Dolphin Tale"...it was a fantastic movie.. if you haven't seen it...it's a great show to watch...but be sure to have a box of Kleenex near by!

4 comments:

Betty said...

A spectacular sunrise Gert! The colours are beautiful. You have to be there just at the right moment as it changes so quickly. You have seen some beauties from that window. Hope it is beautiful again this morning.
At last we have some respite from the hot weather. A cool change came in this afternoon. We should all sleep better tonight!
Hope this is the beginning of a good week for you and Tom.

Nellie said...

A beautiful picture of the sunrise, Gert!
It would seem that Rusty has found his favorite spot for the day.:)
We enjoyed watching UT basketball this week-end. For once, both men's and women's teams can report wins!
We have a couple of beautiful days in the forecast before rain comes on Wednesday.
Have a good Monday. xoxo

Pumpkin said...

That is a GORGEOUS sunrise!

Rusty looks so nice and warm curled up there. Maybe I should try the same thing ;o) LOL!

Lisa said...

We had a lovely day today too! It was cool but sunny. I could live like this year round! Have a great week my friend!
Hugs, Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails