Look at what I got in the mail today!!! A package from Georgia...smile... It was like having a piece of my daughter and her family here with us today...smile... Look at everything... Birds and butterflies..smile..and Love for Mom and Grandma... "Every time I think of you, I give thanks... Philippians 13" (This goes both ways...thank you....)
These were our skies last night...beautiful aren't they?? Only God could produce such beauty...
I just had to share this with you...Look at little Lorelai..she hit her face on the floor this morning and got her 'first' black eye!! Even with a shiner isn't she a cutie??
I hope you had a good day...we had some things to pick up this morning, so we ate lunch at the Senior Center...yummmm Broasted Chicken..and all the fixings. I can't believe all the food they serve, for $4.95! smile.. and they'll even give you a box to take your leftovers home. How about you...did you do anything special today?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Many Thoughts of Grace"
May 5, 1940: Went up to Schopp's this morning. Baked a lovely cake for Jean's birthday. Francis got a ride in the wagon. He had a good time with the girls.
Jean, Francis and Mary Ann (Jack's sisters)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more as it happens here in the city.....................




6 comments:
Gert-It sounds like you had a great day...good food, a special package in the mailbox and a picture of a sweet little black-eyed girl. She is cute even bruised up a bit.
Blessings to you- xo Diana
Lovely goodies in the mail. Such a nice surprise from your loving family.
Lorelai's hair is growing. She looks quite fair. I wonder what colour her eyes are.
Hi, I'm Nadezda, I'm here over My little home blog. I liked the photo of little girl with her first "black eye", poor thing!
Have a nice weekend,
Nadezda,
Saint Petersburg
Hi Gert, You have some nice things there..even the sweet little baby with a shiner.:):) My g.daughter got a black eye when she saw her brother and wanted to run to him and she was just table high, she ran into the table edge.:( Take care, have anice weekend, susie
That was a lovely bundle to get in the mail. It would certainly make one feel special.
Post a Comment