Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cooler day...for awhile...

Our day started with cooler temps, which were so nice. Tom worked outside, before it heated up again. It turned out to be 90 degrees.. 

We had a nice salad for lunch, and later this afternoon, Tom says, let's go and get a Tastee (loosemeat sandwich)...I'd never say no to that!.ha..ha And once we got there, we saw this sign, so with our Tastee we also got some onion chips...smile... Tomorrow is Red Hat day...I've missed the last couple months due to the weather....so it will really be fun to see everyone again! And it's our11th birthday!! Hard to believe we've been at this for 11 years...

So what have you been up to today?? We're seeing lightening north of us again tonight...just pray we'll get some rain from this storm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more as it happens here in the city............

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Greetings to you, Gert! I am reading this on Friday afternoon at 5:50 where I am. I hope your day has been good and that your Red Hat outing was fun.

We have high temperatures in the low nineties here today. Much too hot to feel like fall! I did buy some mums while I was out today, though.

Have a good week-end!

xo Nellie

TexWisGirl said...

we just got some cooler temps here this morning in texas! woo hoo! 66 degrees this morning and the animals and i are dancing jigs all over the place! supposed to stay below 90 today after about 5 straight days of 100-103. whew!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails