Our skies were so beautiful this morning...as I walked through the kitchen this morning, heading down to exercise...I got a glimpse of this sky out our window. I asked Tom (once again..smile) to take a couple pictures of this sunrise!! He gladly did it!
I promised I would share with you how God worked in our lives the other day. I got a call from Walmart.com asking if I had just made an on-line purchase with them using my credit card? I said "no!" After having this credit card for 30 some years, now I've got a problem!! It turned out, someone had stolen my credit card number and had charged something on it. So, I had to cancel the card. Since it was a small amount ($80), I asked why they called and questioned the charge. She said they do a random check on their on-line charges and this one just came up! (Now if that wasn't God...I don't know who it was!! smile...) If I hadn't had that call at that point in time, who knows how many charges there would have been on our card. (Amazing how God works in such mysterious ways...smile...)
Earlier this morning, Rusty was out and barking his head off! Tom stepped out and said..."you wouldn't believe all the turkeys in our backyard!!!" I believe he counted 14 of them!!! This was the first time we've seen them in a long time...
After church we out to Red Lobster with our church friends. As always it was wonderful! When we were leaving I spotted this birds nest! They are amazing in their own right aren't they?? (That's a God thing too....smile....)
I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to a good week!!!



3 comments:
It sounds like God had your number! Credit card number that is. What a blessing that it was caught so early.
What fun to have all those turkeys in your yard. We see them here sometimes, too.
Blessings and I hope you have a good night- xo Diana
What a blessing that the charge on your credit card number was caught in time! I'd love to see those turkeys!!
Red Lobster is one of our favorite places to eat! What a wonderful Sunday you had!
I hope you are having a good Monday!
xo Nellie
Lovely new header Gert. The red berries look so bright and cheerful.
I sometimes wonder if my card account is safe. Try to keep it to a minimum credit balance. You were fortunate.
Lovely sunrise again.
Post a Comment