This was the dessert we made for dinner today. smile... You notice I used my Christmas glasses...ha..ha.. But I wanted to layer the pudding, Cool Whip and cookies crumbs, so you could see them. However, it didn't turn out as clean as I expected... I use to make this years ago, and I don't remember it looking like this..ha. But it tasted really good! Tom's sister came for dinner and I wanted to make it kind of special! We made a Runza casserole, it is so easy and quick to make. I can't remember if I've shared the recipe for it before...guess I need to figure out how to make a separate page for my recipes, then I'll know if I've shared them before and could link to them for those who haven't seen it before. I will work on that! In the meantime, if you'd like it I can share it with you. We had a nice visit and a lovely day. The temperature was 50 degrees. It feels like 'spring' has sprung! BUT they are predicting *snow* Sunday night. It certainly is March....smile..
It did thaw enough for Tom to get out (see his footprints?) and load the bird feeder again. Boy did the birds come in to feed. Even the squirrels were happy... I looked out there early this morning and there were robins hopping all over the garden, the rest of the birds were flying in looking for food. Tomorrow I hope to get a few pictures of all them! We had the window open this afternoon and could hear the birds chirping away out there. I love it...those are the sounds of spring!!!
I hope you had a good day and are looking forward to a beautiful weekend!
more as it happens here in the city...........


4 comments:
I am so happy that someone has some great weather. We are having more snow tonight!!! UGH! You dessert looks delicious and I have never hear of Runza casserole. I hope you get some good pictures of your birds tomorrow. xo Diana
What a luscious dessert! Save one for me!:-) Would love to see that casserole. It's a new one for me.
Have a good Saturday!
xo Nellie
Gert....Yummy, that dessert can't have calories, can it? I bet you could do a low fat version. Yes, the birds are feeding well here also. Today is so nice . xoxo,Susie
Your dessert sounds delicious and so pretty in your lovely glasses.
Your casserole name sounds familiar. Maybe you posted it a while ago. Tom's sister would have appreciated it all.
I think the birds and squirrels would appreciate their meal too.
Have a good night.
Betty
I
Post a Comment