It seems like time goes by so...so fast. Just like this cute little (or should I say big!) turkey!! smile... But today, I finally finished the paperwork and headed over to our taxman! Yeah!! Project two (2) done!! Next will be working on our MS Walk!! We have our clown lined up! My cousin "Ditzy the Clown" will be there with all her balloons The kids (and adults) just love her! She is amazing!! And the band confirmed tonight! Another yeah!!! My son Randy called and said "yes they will be there to entertain during and after lunch!" Now I have several other projects to work on. (Fundraising, advertising, etc... etc.. smile...)
Tom had to go over and get his 'much needed' hair cut this morning. His barber has been gone on family health issues. So, he feels really good tonight, having a fresh haircut..smile...
Yesterday, my friend Sherry came over and cleaned! smile... We had a nice visit also. That is always fun... Then last night we had our monthly potluck! That was so nice, the food was wonderful as always and there is such joy in being with friends.
I hope you all have been having a wonderful week!
more as it happens here in the city......
2 comments:
Gert-I am constantly amazed at how much you do - you are always doing something and I think that is why you have such a wonderful attitude about life. Glad Tom got his haircut and that Sherry spent the day there cleaning and chatting. Blessings- xo Diana
I was thinking the same as Diana. You seem to be very well organised.
Glad you finished your projects. I wonder what design will be on the T-shirts this year for the MS Walk. I guess we will learn in due time:)
Good that you have so much organised already. I remember the trouble you had with the T-shirts last year!
Hope you have a sunny day today.
Betty
Post a Comment