Last night we finally had a clear sky, so I asked Tom to step out and see if he could get a picture of it! And after a few shots he got this photo!! Isn't it pretty??? Did any of you see it? So pretty and amazing that our God has hung this wonderful Moon!
Speaking of the moons, I think our Ashley was way over the moon last Friday! smile... Isn't she pretty??
This week they were headed off on their honeymoon on an Amtrak train! Now we all know that in itself is an adventure...smile...
Ashley sent me this picture when they arrived at their destination....she said "Grandma look what I spotted! An Iowa Pacific train"...ha..ha...
Then how ironic, she sent this picture this morning...she spotted another Iowa sign...ha..ha...
I just had to end this post with a picture of sweet little Lorelai the day of the wedding! She looked either tired or bashful or maybe a little of both...lol So many of these photos were taken by Ashley's aunt and she shared them with us today. (She is always so thoughtful!)
Tomorrow is to be very "hot" here, what will your weather be like? We have to go to the doctor, so this means we have to be out in it...but thank goodness for air conditioning!!!





4 comments:
How well I remember the days before air conditioning! Today - I am so very thankful I don't have to be without it!
Ashley is a very thoughtful granddaughter! She looks like a very happy bride,too.
We have clouds here this morning, so it is a little cooler without the heat from the sun.
Have a good Tuesday!
Hi Gert, Today I am going to the dr.too I have a terrible cold, and it's getting hard to breathe. I wish you a successful visit to your dr. It's to be in the 90's here today and humid. Not my favorite kind of weather....but the sun is out right now and I love that. You are right..God is good. He gives all the beauty to enjoy. The photo of the moon was better than mine...mine were all too small cause by the time the moon was visable to us it was high in the sky. Take care. xoxo,Susie
I really can not believe that I missed that moon. Everyone has posted gorgeous pictures. She is a beautiful bride and looks to be so happy. Hope your day is so very refreshing for you.
Hugs
A very beautiful bride and a beautiful moon, too!
It's very hot here. We just got back from a mini-vacay and we decided not to travel in June anymore because of the heat! Thank God for a/c!
Post a Comment