Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

And once again...

 
Here are the those horses and our friendly mule... smile.... Yep, they all think we are there to feed them... sorry..........we had nothing..
 
 
Now this is their Lama...I think he was enjoying just laying in the straw.. smile... He was what actually caught my eye, then there was the horses and the donkey! What a jackpot!!! smile..
 
 
Today we saw these turkeys with their babies... they were so cute!!!
 
 
Funny, here Mr. Mule came... the horses were coming to the fence, and he looks like "let me through.." ha..ha..
 
 
More turkey pictures, not sure but I think they must have found something to eat in all this grass. Again...we took a different route home and bing! there they were... No matter what I just had to take another picture of them... Tom said they were all hens.. Out teaching their babies how to find something to eat..
 


When we got home, I spotted this Spink Moth. It reminds a person of a hummingbird...they flutter around so fast you can't see their wings!! But he was enjoying some nectar from our flowers.
 
Tom has to do a sleep study test, to see if he has "sleep apathy". Well, we got instructions at the hospital the other day and I put all the 'stuff'' on him...and must have done it wrong..sad... So, we have to do it once again tonight!!! Hopefully, I'll get it right this time...
 
I worked on the Bugle newsletter today until we had to go up to the hospital. So...tomorrow I'll try working on it again!!! Hopefully, I'll finish it up by the end of the weekend.
 
Blessings my friends...

more as it happens here in the city...........

5 comments:

Susie said...

Gert, Great photos of the animals and moth. I loved the turkeys. I have never seen babies before. That was cute where the horses had that donkey pinned in . Hope you are having a good weekend. xoxo,Susie

Nellie said...

You have some really good pictures, Gert.

I hope the sleep study process goes better this time.

xo Nellie

Betty said...

I like the red painted barns in the U.S. and their shape. Some competition there between the horses and mule:)
You did a good job photographing the moth.
I wonder if they stop to sit on a flower.

Pumpkin said...

Great pictures Gert! TFS :o)

That's too bad :o( Hopefully you get it right the second time. I can't imagine wearing that while sleeping.

Shug said...

Hope you all have better happenings with the sleep test...from what my Sam had. He is suppose to wear a machine at night, but the thing does not work properly. He goes back to have it checked in a couple of weeks. Sure hope they can get the settings fixed right.
The ears on the ol' mule sure do make me laugh. Those are some tall ears.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails