We woke to beautiful skies again this morning...God is really blessing us with these pretty skies recently. However, I did notice we have to be up before sunrise to see it...lol We were up early today, to take Karen to the Cancer Center.
We dropped off some bedding to be laundered before heading home. I like to wash our blankets and quilt, but I think their too big for our washer and dryer! Do you launder your own or take them to be washed?
Look what we saw today when we were coming home! Turkeys everywhere... The dogs were barking at them, but I'm assuming they had shock collars on as they didn't leave their yard. They were even on the roof of a garage. Guess they figured "hey Thanksgivings over with." smile...
I finally got my first piece of pie...it was so yummy!! Do you still have leftover desserts??
Tom got the railings decorated, so the outside is all done!! I did bring up some items to sit out up here, then we plan on getting the tree out next week. Our friend Sherry will help us set it up!! She's so sweet!! Are you all finished decorating??? Did you get out and do some shopping today?? Not me...smile... Hope you have a nice weekend!
more as it happens here in the city..................





5 comments:
Hi Gert, I like Tom's decorations. I am amazed at the number of turkeys. They would scare me at first, so big. I hope things are going well for Karen. Cancer and the treatments are time consuming. But we have to help each other. Blessings to all of you, xoxo,Susie
the turkeys and dogs made me laugh! so cute!
Your pumpkin pie looks delicious! I don't think I have ever tasted pumpkin pie. I'm the only one in my close family who likes pumpkin and I love it:)
It's the first here and Amy's 5th birthday, so I will wait 'til tomorrow before I start decorating, a little bit each day. The grandchildren love the suspense. I'm fortunate to have them living so close by.
I chuckled at your comment about having to be up in the morning to see the sunrise. That is what I like about Standard time. Daylight awakes us, and we are able to almost immediately see the sunrise - or as I go out for the paper.
That is delicious looking pie! Unfortunately (for me) there are still some leftover desserts around here.
Yes, those turkeys must sense that the pressure is off.:-)
The only decorating I've done here is switch out the usual china for the Christmas china. Hopefully I will get to the rest of it in the next few days.
Blessings to you,
Nellie
Oh pie...
Yummo
Love your photos friend.
Especially the turkeys.
Woolie Blessings to you :)
Post a Comment