Can you believe it's November already? Where have the months gone this year? I do love the fall colors, so really enjoy taking lots of pictures this time of the year (smirk...I know what you're thinking...she seems to enjoy taking pictures all year long...lol)
I found this spot a month or so ago...and took a few pictures then. So when we were heading out to the doctors yesterday, I told Tom lets go early. I was really hoping the colors had changed. And yes, they certainly had!!
This view was taken across the road, the pictures are not as clear due to going into the sun!
And this one was taken with the sun at our back...smile...
Did you have a good day?? Ours started out so nice..we even opened a window or two! smile.. Well, we were running the oven, so it also made it awfully warm in here. Tom made bar-b-que country ribs and baked potatoes. We also, baked a cherry pie..(no not home made...at least not in our home..lol) It was a frozen one, but Karen and Tom said it is delicious! (I'll probably breakdown and have a piece tomorrow..smile..) What did you do today??
more as it happens here in the city.........





6 comments:
Hi Gert, I have enjoyed catching up with you. Your twins are growing so fast and I am like you the months are flying. I enjoyed the pictures you posted on this post and previous ones. The sun made it out today, but not as warm as they said it was going to be. I went to the nursing home to see hubby. I keep praying for a miracle for us all. Have a great weekend. I am going to the Taste of Home Cooking Show with my daughter and daughter-in-law. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.
You still seem to be having some nice days Gert. The series of photos you took by the river are just lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Betty
Really good pictures, Gert!
Wow! Ribs and baked potatoes! Were there any leftovers?:-)
I love November! There is just a sense of anticipation of things to come.:-)
Have a wonderful Saturday!
xo Nellie
Gert, I really like the pictures. Sounds like you had a wonderful lunch. Hope you have a blessed Sunday. xoxo,Susie
Yum yum....cherry pie...one of my favs.
Your part of the Country is really pretty!! love all the ducks!!
have a blessed Sunday.
Shug
Love cherry pie...and ribs...:)
Gorgeous photos...
xo bj
Post a Comment