Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

 
 
 
Again...Happy Halloween...isn't this a pretty picture?? I found it a few years ago and fell in love with it!
 
 
Look at the twins...I sent them a card and their Mommy posted this on Face Book, with that comment.

 
Today, I went to my MS doctor for a check up. Look at the front desk gals, they were dressed up as spice jars. I called them the "Spice Girls", then the other girls are my MS nurses. They are mother and daughter!! All is well with MS! smile.. Or at least as good as it can be considering, my history and age. So that is good!
 
 
I wanted to take a picture at this one spot today... Isn't this  pretty? I have more to share later, they are all just beautiful!!
 
Hope you had a good day!
 
more as it happens here in the city.............

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Precious little girls, Gert!

I'm glad your checkup had no complications today.

We expect a storm at some point during the night. The wind has really been strong.

Happy Halloween to you!

xo Nellie

Cecilia said...

Adorable twins! And I love the costumes and the pictures. Very pretty! Glad you got good news and are doing well.

Betty said...

Great pictures Gert. Your little great-granddaughters are very sweet. Those big brown eyes! Love the beautiful colours and reflections in your last picture. Looks like the girls at the MS clinic are having fun! So good to know that things are okay, considering everything.
Have a good Friday.
Betty ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails