This little guy was trying his best to get to our feeder... but soon realized it wouldn't work..smile... (isn't he cute??)
So, down on the flower pot (which will be going to the dump this weekend...)..and again he realized he couldn't get to the bird feeder...
Funny...look at him...don't you think he has a very long tail??? It just seems different this year...longer than normal. (Tom thought maybe we have a new breed...lol)
And another shot..look at that...long...long..long tail.. smile...
Here he is climbing up the feeder...then realizes..he can't get past the cone (Tom made) so he heads back down.
He also climbed up one of the flower holders, thinking he'd jump to the feeder. And chickened out when he figured it was too far to jump..smile.. So, he just went back on the patio and ate the droppings from the block of bird seed.
Hope you're in for a nice weekend.. We will rest tomorrow, as this last week has been so busy..something almost every day. Wednesday was our monthly potluck..everything was amazing as always. Good food, good friends. We decided on our Christmas meal which will be quite a celebration as always. Thursday, we went to the Cancer Center with Tom's sister, then to lunch at the Senior Center (broasted chicken..yummm) and did a little shopping. Tom needed a new electric shaver and a few other things. I had seen on FB if you buy one of Starbucks holiday latte's you get the other one free! (and remember we had a sample in the store the other day) So we got a couple of them. They were delish!! I've also been busy this week, trying to get some photos scanned for the next newsletter.
I told my daughter today, our calendars seem to be empty..and then it's full..something every day...but I guess that is good.
more as it happens here in the city.....................






5 comments:
What a cute and determined little fellow. Quite a thick long tail, 'though I don't really know much about squirrels. Our equivalent would be possums I guess!
Hope you can take it easy this coming week. Looks like we will have some nice warm weather on Monday and Tuesday.
Gert, I am so blessed that I will not have to work as hard for my lunch today, as that little squirrel. So funny, the things they will try. Glad you and your Tommy boy had a great day. Blessings to you both, xoxo,Susie
That little squirrel was nothing if not determined! I love watching the cute little buggers. He does have a long tail!
the little booger was being pretty persistent about getting what he wanted! Such cute, sweet pictures! Squirrels can be so much fun to watch.
Shug
he is adorable! and in very healthy condition!
Post a Comment