Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

A New Week...

 
Look at Rusty's hair! It is so dry here...even with the humidifier on the furnace going full bore..we all are full of electricity! Rusty will roll on the carpet and this is what he looks like...every time! Me...I am the same way! Every time I go by something metal I get a shock! And I mean everything...the facet, (ya, I know weird), the computer, every light switch in the house! Even when I give ((hugs))...ha... I'm electrified! hee...hee!

 
Do you think the skies were filled with airplanes?? I believe they are pretty, as if  they are drawing white lines in the blue sky!
 
Hope you are in for a wonderful week!
 
Blessings,
Gert
 
more as it happens here in the city...............

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Gert- I didn't know YOU rolled on the carpet. You said you were just like Rusty! lol I hate it when I get those shocks from touching something-although it does keep me awake.

Those lines in the sky are what SweetCheeks calls sky scratches! lol Have a great night-xo Diana

Boopnut said...

Jim and I got a shock when we kissed good night!
Deb

Betty said...

Ha Ha! I'm just laughing at the previous comments:)
Rusty looks so cute with his hair standing on end.
I like the way you have framed your pictures. The second one looks like we're looking through a window. It does look cold though with those vapour trails.
It's been so hot here Gert. Just a bit too much! Today has been cooler, Max.25C, what a relief! But, tomorrow will be hot again and right through 'til and including next week-end.
Hope your week goes well.
Betty ox

Susie said...

Gert, We used to shock our cat from the static. We have a dehumidifier too. Poor Rusty, so fluffy. Stay warm and safe. xoxo,Susie

Nellie said...

Rusty looks really cute!:-) I hope you will have a good Tuesday, Gert!
xo Nellie

TexWisGirl said...

i detest those electrical shocks! i'd be walking around with bounce sheets in my pocket so i could use them on door handles to eliminate static!

EG CameraGirl said...

Poor Rusty! My hair looks like that when I take a hat off. Needless to say, I rarely wear hats. ;))

Shug said...

Geez....I hate getting up off of our sofa because I know that I'm going to get a ting with the next metal I touch. It's been wild around here too. The more I brush my hair, the more static electricity.

Rusty looks pretty good compared to some I've seen....He's probably wondering "What is the world!"

Blessings,
shug

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Rusty looks so cute! I have been getting shocked when I touch the kittens. No wonder they have been a little shy lately, it probably shocks them too! Love your sky shot. I like seeing the contrails.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails