His truck he is driving.
Just recently my son was without a job, and I kept
praying he'd get another one that would be good and he'd like it. "I"
kept looking back (which you shouldn't do...as a new door will open), time went
by with nothing, money was getting tight, he was getting depressed...(even
though his wife was so supportive!) I kept praying and voila! He applied for a
job, and it just happened, he was at the right place at the right time
(God's time!)° He now has a wonderful job, and making good money! We must Trust!
Today, I was doing some work on the computer and came across a recording I made of a church service, where our friend who recently passed, conducted the service. Tom came in and said, why are you crying? It was just so moving to hear him preach the word, sing the songs and crack the jokes. I am so glad I recorded that. (it was at one of our South Bottoms Reunions..) so there were lots of others who were on the recording who have gone on to be with the Lord also...
Our weather has been lovely today, but very, very windy. Tonight we're suppose to get rain (which we desperately need.) As well as the next few days...hopefully we'll get some in time. smile..
Have a blessed SONday!
6 comments:
Trust- sometimes it is hard to do that when when we are feeling all alone on a journey we don't want to be on. BUT- we KNOW in our hearts that is the one thing we HAVE to do to get through something-trust...just trust.
Congrats to your son on his new job. I am so happy for him an his family...and for you, too, because you don't have to worry about it now.
We had a pastor that passed away several years ago and I have not been able to bear to listen to his old messages without crying. xo Diana
Gert, I know that feeling you had in your tummy, when your son needed a job. I have gone thru that with my SIL , daughter and g.kids. I always pray that God will send something their way or help them be patient till one comes along. My daughter, Angie, and I talked about her daughter needing a job and starting over again at 26...I reminded my daughter , that is how old I was when I got a job at G.M. and the same age Angie was when she got her teaching contract. That helped us both realize it wasn't too late for Sierra to find a good job. I am happy for you,Tom and your son. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
hoping you get rain but no storms. (us, too!)
so glad for your son and his family, too. :)
Trust is what we all must do. Trust God to take care of our every need. You were obedient in your prayer life, and God heard and Answered.
Happy for your son and his family.
Precious memories of a special time was recorded on that tape...how could you have imagined that this one tape would Bless you so dearly and that it has the possibility of Blessing you many times over....so happy you found it and were touched..
God's timing is impeccable! I have to remind myself to trust more.
Hugs,
Deb
Trust is sometimes hard to do but you are right when we let go of our worries God steps in at just the right time to fill our needs. Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment