Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

How long can you sing??

 
I promised you a story about the bunny rabbit. The other day it was raining and I spotted this bunny taking a bath out in the rain! smile.. See the rain drops on the grass??

 
There actually were two of them out there in the yard. I spotted them sitting together, so I turned my camera on...and zing...off they ran. Chasing each other around and around...ha...ha! It was so funny!!

 
So, I'm not sure if one was a Mommy with her little one. Anyway, all of a sudden the Mommy (maybe) looked around....like...where did it go?? So off she ran...toward the street thinking the little one had headed that way. She was out there looking up and down the street, then off she went down the alley looking for the little one..smile... How entertaining they can be!

 
 
Tom spotted all these birds having dinner on the patio table. ha...ha...
 
Now for that question.."how long can you sing?? Or your favorite singer?" Doesn't take long does it, before we'd (humans) would get hoarse?? So...isn't it amazing how a little wren can sing 'constantly' all day long??? I wonder how they can do it?? Isn't God just wonderful???
 
Hope you had a fun weekend!!
 
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the bunnies are cute! yes, when the mockingbirds sing all day and night, i am amazed, too. :)

Nellie said...

I do love to watch the bunnies in our yard. Unfortunately, I believe they love things in our garden.:-)

Singing? I know I could make it at least an hour, as I have in times past. Can't remember if there's ever been a time longer than that. I think birds can sing all day!

xo Nellie

Shug said...

You have a lot of cute creatures hanging out around your place... I love to hear singing, but I can not carry a very good tune!! God is Awesome!!
Have a Blessed day.
shug

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails