Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Casserole Recipe


 
Good evening...I almost forgot...I wanted to share this recipe with you today. It was so good and I loved the fact that all we needed to do at lunch time was pop it in the oven, do whatever and an hour later, viola you have something scrumptious to eat.
 
I hope you had a nice weekend and look forward to a good week!
 
Night...
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

3 comments:

Boopnut said...

Added your recipes to my favorites!
Deb

Nellie said...

Oh, yum! This recipe sounds very tasty! It's always good to have a casserole to pop in the oven!

It has been a busy time here, but maybe things have slowed down, at least for a day or two.:-)

Have a good Monday, Gert.

Hugs,
Nellie

Susie said...

Gert, I am a lover of one pot/dish meals. Who needs to cook for over an hour on hot days and then clean up for another 1/2 hour. Not me girl. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails