Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lorelai came to visit...

 
Look at her, pure sweetness!! smile... My daughter in love (her grandma) brought her by for a visit! She is so smart! Rusty started to do tricks, Lorelai looked at my table, she knew I kept a bucket of treats there, from the last time she was here back in May! smile.. Here she is with the bucket and the treats! She's looking at Rusty..smile..

 
Here is a collage of Lorelai and Rusty! He was sitting up, patty caking, rolling over and shaking hands!! smile.. You cant imagine how many treats he got, he probably has a tummy ache tonight...lol

 
I spotted this flower out the window, so had Tom go down stairs, step out and take a picture. I assumed it was a weed, but is really pretty. So what do you think?? Weed or not???

 
Just had to play with PicMonkey..cute!!

 
And another one...smile...
 
Today we also made a casserole, which you make the day before, refrigerate over night then pop it in the oven the next day. Can't wait to show you and share the recipe with you tomorrow night!
 
Last night it did rain all night and again this morning. So...no moon shots..sad.. But I did see some pretty ones on Facebook, it truly was amazing! (Did you see it??)
 
 Hope you're having a wonderful weekend..
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

an adorable little dog-trainer. ;)

i like volunteer sunflowers, too.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I can't think of a more beautiful name than Lorelai... and, she's a darling too. Lucky you!

Thanks for popping by..

Blessings,
Spencer

Susie said...

Gert, I took a couple shots...but they were almost too dark. Your little Lorelei is gorgeous. I see Rusty tongue out, he was happy I bet. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Ida said...

She's adorable and so is the dog. Pretty flower, looks like a type of sunflower. The casserole looked yummy too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails