Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Meet Klop!


 
I just had to share "Klop" with you! The other night we had our monthly potluck, we usually have a dear friend who opens the building up that we meet in. However, he had a massive heart attack a while back and is still healing. So another gentleman opens up for us. And this is his dog!!  

 
After everyone leaves, we call him and he comes back over to lock up. I heard the door open, and looked up and this is what I saw! smile.. A gentle giant "Klop!" and Gene! I asked 'why Klop??' He laughed and said...cause when he walks across the floor he goes klop-klop-klop! ha...ha... He recused him, he is a great dane and had been in a very bad home. I know he is a really happy dog now and is cared for and loved by Gene and his family.

 
We saw this scene the other day....the sign says Private Property...and yet the lot was full of turkeys. Not sure if they put up the sign and it's their property or they are trespassing...lol

 
Look at these sparrows, so loving..I think they were feeding each other. I'd see the one standing fly over to the feeder then bring something back to the other one....smile..
 
No moon out here tonight...we're having overcast skies and rain..sad...I hope some of you are able to enjoy that Super Moon tonight..


 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, sweet, big klop! how great.

Susie said...

I am surprised that wasn't named clippedy Klop. He is a small horse. Glad you and Tom can get out for some visiting and fun. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails