Yesterday Rusty had his monthly spa day! smile... This is what he looked like when he got home! Handsome... But check out that "look". He's ready for his afternoon treat!!
Look at how happy he is to have his daddy get him! He's ready to go home and take a nap...lol After he gets his treat of course. smile...
He's like, lets go dad!!! smile...
Not much going on here today, it was 'hot' and 'humid' so we stayed in. I made a meatloaf for dinner...I know...I know, I swore I wasn't going to cook again after yesterday's fiasco, but we needed to use up that other pound of hamburger. However, I should have listened to myself, I used the meatloaf mix and only used half of everything since the mix was for 2 lbs. of hamburger. Well, I did really good until I got to the milk and I put too much in. So, to compensate I added another slice of bread!! Yikes I really need to quit cooking...lol No, it was okay, just a little loose. We all ate it though and there is none left.......so much better than yesterdays meal, that's for sure!..lol
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!




3 comments:
i can't imagine cooking a meatloaf when it is hot and humid. :) rusty is a cutie.
Your dog is so clean and fluffy, and keep on cooking. My hubby made spaghetti tonight, he is a better cook than me.
I hope Rusty doesn't mind if I call him pretty! I guess I should say handsome, but the word "pretty" came to mind when I saw his photo! Have a great week!
Post a Comment