No golfing yet...smile.. Yes, the course is still covered with snow!! Yesterday, was really cold but we had to go to the doctor and get our cholesterol checked. (All was well..smile..)
Since we fasted, the minute we got out of the doctors it was time to get a bite to eat! We had finally decided to go to the Senior Center. When we got there, the parking lot was full....so we thought lets go down the street to a little restaurant. I got a half a hot beef sandwich...it was so good!! !(Hot beefs, always remind me of my grandparents. They would take me to Missouri, and we'd stop and have lunch...and always, always she would order a hot beef! And let me know, that was what I should have too. But being a young teenager, I thought a hamburger and fries would be so much better!) Come to find out she was right!!
While we were eating, an old friend came in. Oh, it was so good to visit with him. So, I'm sure that is the reason why the parking lot at the Senior Center was so full!!
After lunch, we had several errands to run. Since it was so cold, we just went to places we could walk in and out of the stores! smile... (Small stores!)
As we were coming up this one street, I said to Tom 'I bet the turkeys are snuggled away out of the weather.' He immediately said, there they are!!!
Tom said, 'boy their skinny'! Must not be getting much to eat!! lol He said, maybe people are shooting, and eating them! I'm thinking they'd be tough!!! NO THANKS!
Hope your doing well, with warmer and nicer weather here and maybe a little cooler down under.
I know you ladies are so good at praying when I ask, and I do need them for our granddaughter Amanda. She has sinus infection and bronchitis. (I remember how hard that is on a person.) So, prayers for quick healing would be appreciated.
$1.85 The price just continues to go down...








4 comments:
my 82 yr old neighbor had bronchitis and ended up getting a lung infection. bless your granddaughter. hope she can shake it.
love those turkeys! :)
Hope your grand gets well quick...Mr. Sweet went to the doctor a couple days ago...bronchitis...big shot in the hip..high powered meds..breathing treatments...feels better now.
My mother always ordered either a hot beef or a hot turkey sandwich. I have not had one in years.
I will pray for your granddaughter. I know the feeling as I am just getting over this nasty stuff myself.
Blessings to you and Tom. xo Diana
Love the turkeys!! Yes mam...prayers for Amanda. that stuff can be tough. Hope she is better already!!
Post a Comment