Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Snowmen



Our granddaughter, who lives in Huntsville, AL texted me to say they were having lots of snow. (more than us...who really should have the snow..) When they do have snow, they always make a 'snowman'. I think it is so cute...and aren't  they adorable??


I spotted this one the other day, looked like a half melted one... He lost a lot of weight when Mr. Sun came out.... (If only that would help us, I'd go back out and tan again! smile..)


And then there are these ones. We had so little snow that when these folks made their snowmen, they had to roll the leaves up in the snow.
 

Now this is adorable. Our neighbors did this one. They have a little boy about 3, so am sure Mommy helped him make these..
 
We were at -9 below this morning..so yes it was cold....but we've been very fortunate not to get a bunch of snow. (Just look at our snowmen, verses the one our granddaughter made! They got a lot of snow!!)
 
Was very busy trying to finish the newsletter today. I got the neatest old photos from our museum to add to the newsletter. I hope everyone will enjoy them as much as I do!! smile.. (I should share part of this newsletter with you. We'll see.)  I am pretty sore tonight, but I think I'll be fine by tomorrow. (Too much sitting at the computer, etc..)
 
 Have a wonderful weekend... 

 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

your granddaughter and her husband's snowman wins! :) but the snow family is pretty darn cute, too. i like the skinny one, too.

NanaDiana said...

Your granddaughter and her hubby sure are cute together.
Love the little snow family, too...the ones with leaves...well-not so pretty! lol
Hope the newsletter turns out great. xo Diana

Susie said...

Gert, I love your pictures of the snowmen. I am ready for nice weather. I actually put my coat, hat and gloves on and sat on the porch in the sun. Snow storm coming in tonight. LOL. Hope you and Tom and doing well. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails