Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

What We Spotted Today


I was trying to get a picture of the sedum next door. We were going out, and I had Tom stop so I could snap a picture. As we were pulling away I noticed the flutter of a butterfly!!
 
I was so excited, I'm like stop...stop...there's a butterfly. I need to take some pictures of it!!

And I did take lots of photos...smile...
 
The countdown is almost over...tomorrow morning is our big day!! MS Walk 2015!!
 
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

5 comments:

Boopnut said...

Beautiful pictures Gert! Love the butterfly!
Deb

Susie said...

Gert, Sending hugs for you...I hope that walk goes well and that lots of money is raised. We need a cure for so many things, MS is certainly one of them. I love your butterfly shots. You have a good photography eye. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

TexWisGirl said...

bees and butterflies in blooms - nothing better. i hope your weather is good for today! we have sprinkles already, here. :)

NanaDiana said...

Great pictures and I hope the walk is a huge success! xo Diana

Ida said...

Awesome shots of the butterfly. Hope the walk went well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails