Today our forecast was for 50 mph wind gusts!! Ugggg But they were only about 30, so that was bad enough but much better than 50. smile... Our temperatures have been dropping all week, which I hate to see. My daughter is flying in tomorrow to get married! It's been a busy time this week (for me), but can't imagine what they are going through... The dresses came in last week, my son came over and brought the box in and hung them up!! Someone asked me if I had opened them and I said "no" I'd seen pictures, but will wait for them to see them in person!! I just hope that the prediction for this weekend is wrong. They are saying cooler temps. Uggg
I can't believe it, but the lilac bush is putting on buds already. I hope we don't get a hard freeze before the official spring arrives..
Yes, we are getting cardinals back at our feeders again. They are so pretty. Each time I see or hear one, I think of this slogan I received from a friend.
So...I just know it must be Tom visiting...smile...
We've got Downy Woodpeckers here too. I love seeing all of them. They seem to get spooked easily.
My friend was here today to clean the house. It is always so nice to see and visit with her as we have been friends for years. And of course having a clean house is also a wonderful feeling!!
I hope your weather is being good to you and that you're waiting for Sunday (first day of spring..) smile..
Blessings....





7 comments:
How exciting! A wedding in the family. Please give my sincere good wishes to your daughter. Sure hope the weather improves by the week-end.
Always love to see photos of the cardinals that visit your trees:)
congrats on the pending nuptials! i hope all goes well!
God Bless
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Gert, A wedding...wow. Some thing wonderful to look forward to. I wish all of you the very best. I love cardinals too. :):) Glad your friend came to clean..oh yes, that's a great feeling , a clean house. I spent my afternoon, cleaning out more flowerbeds and Oh my what a pile of debris. I will be sore tomorrow. Blessings to you, love you, xoxo,Susie
Coming by to say good morning...:)
hope the wedding is/was wonderful and that the weather is good.
love to you, dear Gert....
xoxo
Coming by to say good morning...:)
hope the wedding is/was wonderful and that the weather is good.
love to you, dear Gert....
xoxo
Sounds like you will have much activity! Enjoy, and Happy Easter my friend!
Deb
Post a Comment