Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flowers and Butterflies

How was your day?? I did make it to the doctors. My numbers were all good! Only bad news was I have strep throat..uggg.. But I'm on antibiotics so in a few days I should be as good as new!! smile.. I thought I'd try to have lunch with my son today, before he headed to have his surgery tomorrow. BUT, the doctor said I was contagious for the next 24 hours. And of course he certainly doesn't need to get strep...he'll have enough to worry about. smile...
 
On my way home, I changed the route I usually go and look at what I found!! Flowers and butterflies!! I wish I had some of these flowers so I could watch the butterflies all summer!!
 
I parked out front of these peoples house...rolled the riders side window down and started snapping pictures...lol I kept praying no one would come out and ask what I was doing... smile...
 
But they were so pretty...

I know it's really hard to see it, but where I typed butterfly...there it is!!

Well, our Olympian came in fourth today and will run again Friday!! smile...
 
Tomorrow I have laundry to do and we're having company over for lunch. Just a pizza, but will be nice to see him. (It's Karen's cousin.) And of course my mind will be on Randy as he has his surgery..
 
We had some storms last night, and got around 3/4th of an inch of rain.. Our yard is loving it!! Still doesn't look like it did this spring, but much better than it was a couple weeks ago! I see some lightening north of us, so might get more tonight...
 
Once again, it's time for bed...  Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow...

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the blooms are beautiful! so glad you had your doctor appt and they diagnosed the strep throat quickly! yes, the last thing randy needed was that risk! :)

get better soon!

Betty said...

A bit late with this. Strep throat is no fun! Hope you are beginning to improve now.
Your photos are beautiful, Gert. So colourful and I can see the butterfly. You did a great job photographing from that angle and also picking out the butterfly! Lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails