Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Look...Look...

Yesterday, as I was getting ready to go to the doctor, my neighbor called and said "look out your door, there are deer in our neighbor (across the street's) yard! Her and I, both could hear Rusty just barking his sweet little head off!! This is really unusual, normally their out of a night, after dark, not during the day. She said they must really be  hungry.

 This one was really brave. It must have been the one who was the hungriest!! So my neighbor K. took some bread and threw it out in her yard.

So over it came across the street and ate the it...then they ran off as quickly as they appeared!!
 
I had been calling my doctors office to see if they had gotten the 'high dose' flu shot in, every day!! And every day..they'd say, "nope...not yet. Call back tomorrow.." So of course I did..smile.. " They said they'll go quick once we get them in!! I said, can't you put my name down for one?? Naturally, they said "no"...lol But I tried!!! Anyway, yesterday, they said "yes".. So I made my appointment right away! Randy came over and took me. It was so sweet, when we were getting in the van to come home, a lady in the next car said to him, "you're really a good son, helping your mother." smile.. He said, "well she helped me for many years". smile...  When he got in the van, he asked me if I knew her and I said "no". Just did our hearts good, to see someone appreciate him for his love and care for me!
 
Well, I'm a little sore today, which for me was expected. Seems whenever I get a shot, I'm always that way. Now Tom, they never seemed to bother him.. As a human race, I guess we're all the same and yet we're all different.
 
Have you had you're flu shot this year??? Time for bed...hope you're all well....

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I had my flu shot several weeks ago when they first came out. I'm glad you got yours. I've never had the flu.

TexWisGirl said...

glad you finally got yours. :) no, have never taken a flu shot. love the deer!

Susie said...

Gert, Glad you got your flu shot. Yes, you are blessed with wonderful loving children. That was sweet what Randy said to the lady. Great fun photos. I would love to see some deer around here again. They have been ran off by the coyotes. Blessings for a sweet weekend, hope it's nice weather. xoxo, love, Susie

NanaDiana said...

I will be getting my flu shot at the VA next week. We have to have them to work there and they are free for us.

I bet you really miss Tom and I know you think of him so often in the little everyday bits and pieces of life.

Blessings to you-xo Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails