Look at my grumpy boy!! ha! ha! I said "he looks like a grumpy old man.."
But look at him, once he got home, he was a happy camper.
Sorry this was from last year, but couldn't pass on it. smile... You did deserve to see him in all his glory!!! He did go to the groomer last week, but she didn't get his pictures put up and after all it is St. Patrick's Day today!!!
So sorry I have been among the missing...life has been hectic or maybe a better phrase is "delightfully busy"! I had been so busy working on the quarterly newsletter and finally got that out!! Yay!!! It always feels so good to finish it all up and sent off!! (Wouldn't that be terrible if they ever ended up shutting down the postal service???) I'm always signing petitions to keep it going!!! I love sending and receiving letters and cards-what a sad day that will be if it ever happens.
I've been having Bible Study (The 40 Acts) here every Friday, that has been such a joy for me!! I miss the fellowship, which is so important for a person.
Afterwards my son came over, I had some errands to run. We were busy returning another dog bed, that didn't work for Rusty. I got a different one 'again', I just think it would help his arthritis if he'd lay on that during the day instead of the floor. But it's going to take some persuading I'm afraid.. Lots of treats maybe??
When we finally got home Randy thought he lost the keys to the van...
I would never have found them...but he did!! Do you see them?? As he brushed by the bushes they pulled off his pocket and stuck in these bushes. Do you see the round circle (must have been a shadow on my camera lens), well their hanging just up and to the left. Their black and silver!! smile...
I had a list as long as Santa's of things for Randy to do when we got home! (Mommy do's, as I call them.) Take stuff downstairs, bring stuff up stairs, change a light bulb, water a hanging plant, change the time on a clock and hang it back up, dump garbage, dump papers...and pick up Rusty's poop!!
What a blessing he is. God has been so good and blessed me so much!!
My daughter and her husband have been vacationing in San Francisco this week. She sent a text this morning that they were taking a ferry to Sausalito, but first they had to take a trolley to get to the pier. She sent a picture too, (but I can't figure out how to save it on my computer), anyway, she said they were packed into the trolley like sardines...and by the look of the picture she was right!!!! Unbelievable!!!
Hope everyone is well and that you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!!
More to come...I promise!!





3 comments:
Gert, Glad you and Rusty are doing well. So sweet of Randy to help you out. He's a good son. Hopefully the weather become more spring like and we can all enjoy being on our porches or patios. Blessings, xoxo, love, Susie
It is wonderful to see a post from you, Gert. I am glad you are busy. I think it is good for the spirit to keep busy. Rusty is so darned cute- grumpy or happy! lol Hope he likes his new bed.
Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day, Gert. xo Diana
Hi - What a sweet little dog. - Please note I have a new e-mail address.
Post a Comment