Here is the highlight of the past month....smile... Yes, I think it's been almost a month since I've blogged.. So much to tell you...but I'll just share with you a few things in this post. My daughter and granddaughters had planned on coming back last week for our MS Walk! It was just amazing to see them and to have them here to fill this empty house with love chatter and laughter!! Sweet...sweet memories.. And of course to care for Rusty and myself.
The weekend before was Easter! These beautiful flowers were from my son Randy and his family. (they were specially delivered by these sweet great granddaughters, as you can see below.)
Here they are walking down the hospital hallway.. Yes, the hospital.. ugggg. The best laid plans go awry.... (I had plans to go to the Good Friday Services at our little church..) But, Thursday I fell, just a silly accident. I bent over and lost my balance. Thank God for wonderful, caring neighbors.
Thank goodness nothing was broke, just pulled muscles and a ham string. That was why they put me in the hospital...I couldn't walk, it was so painful. So Easter Sunday, I had company...smile... Look at Maggie...she was keeping the nurses busy by pushing my call button...lol I was released that night and had a friend stay for a couple nights, till Brenda and the girls got here. (Thank goodness for my son, he had to take me to the doctor, then to the hospital, care for Rusty Friday [that's another story] and Sunday night bring me home...what a blessing he is..)
Here we are at the Walk last Saturday. My wonderful team!! My Angels... I did go home early, but was able to stay for the most important parts. I will get a close up photo of this year's t shirt design. It is very unique and oh so cool!!!
I will part with this photo...my beautiful/handsome children. Its always so good to have them together at home again.... Give God the Glory for my family......






3 comments:
Being home was so much fun!! I loved our morning, coffee, chat time!!! Then there was The Bold and the Beautiful... The DRAMA...lol
Gert, I am so sorry the read about your fall. Hope you heal completely. Your children are a blessing. Those little ones are just too cute holding hands . They are all so sweet. It is nice to have our loved one near and hear them laughing. Hope your team raised lots of money for the cause. You look pretty Gert, with your family and with the team. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie
So good to see you here. Love all of your photos.
It's wonderful to have family around home, especially when you are needing some TLC. You can see how much they all love you.
I guess it is beginning to warm up in your part of the world. Much cooler here now. Enjoy the views from your lovely big window:)
Take care. Betty ox
Post a Comment