Last month when I went to the doctor for my B-12 shot, I saw these beautiful (end of the year) "yellow" flowers. I knew I just had to take a picture of them as they basked in the sunlight!! Do you take B-12? Or the shot? Tom used to call them our Brain shots! Ha! Ha! I could see a difference in him after he got it... but wasn't sure about myself. However, since I've been on my own, I can really tell when it's due! They really give me a big boost!!
Rusty had a big birthday last month! He turned 13! The neighbor and her kids brought down cupcakes! He really thought he should have one ....however it was only for us humans! smile... He had also gone to the groomers that day ...so was a busy one for him! She always pampers him...she came to the house and picked him up! He does love her!
And then of course there was Halloween!!! I made this popcorn mix! It was so yummy!! I have Bible study here at the house once a week! We normally have cookies or some kind of treat, so I thought these would be fun! (They loved them!) I'll put the recipe on my recipe page soon!
These are my neighbor kids! Don't you love their outfits?? The first is the boy (that scared me to death-almost!) And the girl, "pumpkin face" was scary too! They got a bag of treats and then they went out Trick or Treating with their Mom and Dad!! Did you have a lot of little goblins at your house?
My other neighbor girl came over to show me her dress she got for Prom! Isn't she beautiful? And, guess what she was nominated Queen!! She's one of those people who have it all..brains and beauty!! She's so nice. Just a lovely girl! (Her Mom was straightening the back of her dress!.,)
Hope you're enjoying your fall weather. We're getting some really cold temps this week. To be in the teens tonight...brrrrr
Blessings...
2 comments:
Dear Gert,
Your yellow flowers look so pretty in the sun.
I felt a bit sorry for Rusty with that longing look. He must have thought he was in for a big treat!
We have a flu vaccination at the beginning of each winter.
Glad the B-12 gives you a boost.
Your neighbour looks beautiful!
Keep warm and take care.
Betty ox
Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing. bloom tattoos
Post a Comment