Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Found a Puppy

I was going through some boxes the other day and found this cute little stuffed puppy! smile... I remember when my co  worker bought this for me one year for Valentines day. (He has a cute little heart hanging from his neck...) At that time we had another dog, Bandit...he was more white, with a black mussel. (thus the name Bandit...smile....) So when I saw this the other day...I thought "Oh my gosh he looks just like Rusty" Who would have known?? Check out the markings...


See the white on Rusty...the markings are almost the same as the puppy... uncanny.... I plan on printing these two photos and sending them to her...I hope she gets a laugh out of it! smile... (She just lost her husband this month and sometimes I think these things happen for a reason...) Funny...this box has sat out in the garage for 3 years without us looking in it. And just out of the blue we thought we'd check it for something else...

I did a little more exercising today on my step machine... I did 6 minutes this morning and feel okay tonight... I think if I get back up to 10 minutes, I can do that in the morning then do a few more minutes in the afternoon. We'll see how it goes!!! smile... Of course we always stretch afterwards...remember "The ball, the band and the coffee can?" smile...

I worked on the tax info again today, and have everything ready to take to the tax man Friday!! smile... Then I'll be done for another year!!! Yeah!!

Tomorrow, we have our monthly potluck...I thought since it's winter...smile...and is to be 'cold' (23 for a high) we should make some soup to take. Tom found a recipe for "Lotsa Beans Chili"...smile... He found it in a "Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook" we bought...many years ago. I will share the recipe tomorrow night and let you know if it was delicious...smile...

My daughter-in-love is in Georgia visiting my daughter tonight...I'm sure there is lots of good visiting going on in that house tonight...smile... Wish I could be there with them...someday....maybe we can 'twinkle our nose' and go where ever we want to...smile...

Be sure and check out the giveaways on my left column... One from The Prairie Flower Farm and one from The Rusty Thimble!

Blessings and hope you had a great day!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Many Thoughts of Grace"

March 15, 1937: Mama washed. Dad went to Leo Torticsill's sale. He bought 3 pigs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more as it happens her in the city.......

2 comments:

Shug said...

that Rusty is just too cute! I have a little "Bella" like Rusty. Bella came to us with a few problems, like only having one eye, and being very small...
When I see other Shih Tzu's, I get excited to see what Bella would really look like if her growth was not stunted! She is precious like she is though....
They sure do bring us lots of pleasure don't they?
Big hugs.
shug

Nellie said...

Cute stuffed puppy! Uncanny how the coloring is the same as Rusty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails