Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Beautiful Day....

This is how our day started out...fresh blueberries in our oatmeal!! They were so good, you'd bite into them and they'd pop! Yumm..they were amazing!

And like I told you a basket of fruit on the table is so inviting!

I looked out the window this morning and saw Mama Cardinal...isn't she pretty???

Tom was busy vacing up the pork chops and pork ribs today that we bought at Sam's yesterday. Do you use a Food Saver to vac your meats etc?

After lunch with the weather being so nice..we went for a short walk up the street and back. As we walked by our neighbors house, we spotted their cat watching Rusty as he trotted by! Look at that face! smile...

We saw another neighbor boy walking his dogs! Aren't these Yorkie's cute??? (Actually we had put Rusty in the house and were on our way in also, when we spotted our neighbor with his puppies...smile...) I don't think Rusty would have thought they were as cute as we did...hee hee!

Just thought I'd share another picture of that Studebaker that Tom loved! smile... It sounds like most of you or your husbands..had  a favorite old car! Aren't memories great???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Many Thoughts of Grace"

April 6, 1937: I ironed all day today. Mrs. Crabb thought I did a real nice job. Cecil brought me home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more as it happens here in the city.......

4 comments:

Betty said...

So many interesting items on your blog today! The fruit looks very good...you must have enjoyed the blueberries with oatmeal....yum!
Good to read that you were able to go out for a walk today. Won't be long 'till you're walking out more often.
When I read that Cecil brought Grace home, it reminded me of a boy I once went out with named Cecil. I liked him very much:)
Have a lovely week-end.

Shug said...

Ummm....those blueberries look so good. Blueberries are so healthy for us and my favorite way to eat them is right out of the bowl.
My hubby just showed me a picture this morning of a car similar to the one he had in high school...They do love their old cars.
Have a good Sat...
shug

NanaDiana said...

Sounds like a nice day....starting with the blueberries and right on through the walk. Cute kitty in the window and pups!

I think MyHero wrecked every car he ever had as a youngster. xo Diana

Nellie said...

We have lots of blueberries in the freezer from last summer's crop. They are almost as good as fresh.:-) It sounds like it was a good day to walk. We have a beautiful day here today. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails